Pregnant women, new mothers and newborns urgently need your help
In countries with weak health systems, vital sexual and reproductive health services are too often beyond the reach of women and girls. This means pregnancy and childbirth can be a death sentence, women and girls may go without family planning, and survivors of sexual violence may go without care. All of these issues have worsened under the COVID-19 pandemic.
UNFPA is on the ground in over 150 countries, supporting the most vulnerable with life-saving services. Donate to UNFPA:
- So pregnant women can receive life-saving antenatal care, safe delivery services and newborn care.
- So families in crisis can access critical emergency supplies.
- So women can have access to safe and voluntary family planning, which is central to women’s empowerment.
- So midwives get the training and tools to avert maternal and newborn deaths.
- So survivors of sexual violence are provided with essential health services.
- So front-line health workers receive personal protective equipment to keep them safe from COVID-19.
We CAN reach more people in need with your help today.